Wednesday, September 14, 2011

candy corn cupcakes {halloween treat idea}


Remember those adorable chalkboard cookies we shared last month? Well this month we have another super creative and yummy idea from Kathryn at The Sugar Turntable. Candy corn cupcakes. Chocolate cupcakes. Filled with gooey frosting. And topped with more frosting and candy corns. Can it please be Halloween already? They actually don't look that hard to make, but maybe I better do a practice run, just in case. . . Find the instructions here.


Thanks for sharing, Kathryn!

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
6 Comments

6 Responses to “candy corn cupcakes {halloween treat idea}”

tinajo said...

Wow, these are really cool and neat looking - thanks for the tip! :-)

beetree said...

These are adorable!!! Practice run, coming up!

Denise said...

These are just so cute! My son is hosting a bake sale for his senior project to benefit the PTO and I think I will make up a batch of these!

Michelle Judd said...

Too cute, just pinned it!

Carla Valentine said...

This is such a cool idea! My kids would love these!

Carol said...

Wow I just bumped into this fab blog through Pinterest and you have made my day! So much so that I posted about it and your Etsy shop in my blog too. Thank you for the inspiration..and can't wait to get the PDF I bought.

Thanks! Carol at UKnitMe.Blogspot.com

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs