Thursday, July 14, 2011

birthday cards by bethany {and a card link-up contest!}

We're tickled to have Bethany from Ribbon, Glitter and Glue sharing some darling cards today! Bethany is uber talented and has to-die-for style sense. She currently designs for Citrus Tree Studio, Paper Issues, and Hip 2b Square Scrapbooking. I love that she uses a good mix of the latest papercrafting products and older stuff from her stash. I'm pretty much enamored with everything she creates. I know you'll be inspired by the designs she's sharing here, so read on to find out how you can link up your Bethany-inspired card and enter to win all five of hers!

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Little Birdie Secrets, happy birthday to you! I'm delighted for the chance to help my friends at Little Birdie Secrets celebrate three years of crafty goodness!

Today I'm here to share some birthday cards that I created using Pink Paislee's Soiree Dimensional Stickers. The Soiree collection is one of my favorite releases from Winter CHA! It is bright, cheery and has just the right amount of sparkle! It didn't take much more than some scraps of paper, a bit of ribbon, tulle and crepe paper, a few vintage buttons and some mist to make up these fun & festive birthday cards. I do hope you're inspired!

xoBethany
(Other products used: Basic Grey, Crate Paper, October Afternoon)









Ready to run out and get your hands on some Pink Paislee Soiree? Me too. If you were inspired by one (or all) of Bethany's cards, link up a photo of the card you made and you'll be entered to win this stack of cards! We'll pick our winner on July 31, so be sure to link up before then. We can't wait to see what you create!

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
1 Comment

One Response to “birthday cards by bethany {and a card link-up contest!}”

Tammie said...

Oh my these are great! Is that crepe paper on the last card? How creative. Love it. I'll have to try and incorporate crepe paper.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs